We need the help of friends and supporters like you! Our organization is growing and the momentum our movement has gained is a sign that things are changing in our society. Here's how you can help:
There are plenty of thing you can do as an individual or with others to help advocate for economic democracy:
- Start a d@w Action Group and advocate for democratic workplaces locally.
- Ask your local radio station to add Economic Update to their weekly programming.
- Flyer or table at a local event. Use the materials on the groups page.
- Invite Prof. Wolff to an event near you. Fill out the Speaker Request Form.
- Spread the word online! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. When you see something from d@w, like it, comment, and share it with your friends.