The Three Key Economic Issues of 2020
- How, why US economy is not in “great” shape
- How, why US capitalism now struggles between tariffs, trade wars (protectionism) and free trade (globalization)
- Tensions, conflicts with China
In addition to Wolff’s discussion of the main topics above, he will also cover the following issues at the January 8, 2020, event:
- Class War in France: Macron vs united unions and yellow vests
- Class War in the UK: Labor Party defeat, Brexit, and what comes next
Requested Fee/Donation: $10 per person. If you access the videos of these monthly updates posted on YouTube and our websites, we ask you to join our attendees who contribute at least $10 at each event to help defray costs of producing, video-taping, and distributing these videos. Please contribute via our donate page or become a patron of GCLEU on Patreon.
Contributions to Democracy at Work are tax deductible (we will gladly provide receipts at the event). For those able to contribute more than $10, our special thanks.
239 Thompson St
New York, NY 10012
Google map and directions