1. Grace Period.
2. Welcome: introduce group, meeting’s topics and goals.
3. Individual introductions of all members/attendees.
4. Review and discuss our group’s mission statement.
5. In small groups: list of possible topics/issues of interest, list of attendees’ choices of topics of interests, specific issues and priority areas situated within the scope of our group. List of questions too.
6. Discuss how to best revive this [email protected] Action Group-EB, enable it to grow, make it sustainable, inclusive, and possibly bi-lingual (Spanish/English).
7. Discuss regular meetings’ format and content.
8. Discuss group’s structure and roles.
9. Discuss online platforms: blog, social media, etc.
10. Socializing: Mingle, get to know each other, help clean up.
GETTING TO THE MEETING
If you are ride-sharing / Car Pool from San Francisco or from East Bay, please contact Alix at the e-mail address listed below so she can help you get to the meeting.
If you are taking public transport, take BART, stop at Richmond Station (end of the line Warm Springs South Fremont/Richmond). please contact Alix at the e-mail address listed below so she can make arrangements for picking you up at the BART station.
325 Civic Center Plz
Richmond, CA 94804
Google map and directions