Here is the link to the survey on preferred topics of interest. This will help me prepare material for our meeting:
Meeting 2 – Tentative Planning
- Grace Period.
- Welcome: introduce group, brief individual intros, sign-up sheet, meeting’s topics and goals.
- Small groups: preferred topics of interest. Whole group: vote.
- Discuss/vote group as bi-lingual, Spanish/English.
- Structure and roles: discuss/vote group is self-managing, leadership shared and cooperative, coordination team acts as group’s administrative backbone.
- Watch one of Wolff’s Economic Update (TBA). Small groups discussion.
- Wrap up: socialize, mingle, get to know each other, help clean up.
It’s fine if you cannot attend the entire time, arrive late or leave early.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or requests, send me a line.
See you Saturday !
5606 San Pablo Ave
Oakland, CA 94608
Google map and directions