[S11 E42] New
On this week's show, Prof. Wolff presents updates on Biden's and Democrats' fading tax reforms, German and Austrian politics shift left, Yale sells out to rich donors, product shortages often deliberate, wages for housework, and real US food inflation.
A special thank you to our devoted EU Patreon community whose contributions make this show possible each week.
Follow us ONLINE:
Shop our CO-OP made MERCH: https://democracy-at-work-shop.myshopify.com/
Want to help us translate and transcribe our videos? Learn about joining our translation team: http://bit.ly/
“Marxism always was the critical shadow of capitalism. Their interactions changed them both. Now Marxism is once again stepping into the light as capitalism shakes from its own excesses and confronts decline.”
Check out all of [email protected]’s books: "The Sickness is the System," "Understanding Socialism," by Richard D. Wolff, and “Stuck Nation” by Bob Hennelly http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/democracyatwork
- Biden's and Democrats' fading tax reforms: https://www.nytimes.com
- German and Austrian politics shift left:
- Yale sells out to rich donors: https://yaledailynews.com
- Product shortages: https://www.theguardian.com
- Wages for housework: https://www.news24.com/parent
- Food inflation: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-58659478